Class Day Tickets.

The sale of Class Day tickets will take place as follows:

Tickets will be sold to Seniors from the windows of Grays 17 on Tuesday, June 8; Wednesday, June 9; Friday, June 11, from 1.30 to 3.30 p. m. At the first two sales tickets will be sold in packages, one to each Senior, containing two Sanders, seven Tree and ten Memorial tickets. The price of each package will be $8.50. At the third sale no packages will be sold to Seniors and the price of single tickets at this one sale will be: Memorial tickets, 75 cents each; Tree tickets, $1.00; Sanders tickets, $1.50, and Yard tickets, 10 cents.

Sales of tickets open to all members of the University will be held on Monday and Tuesday, June 21 and 22, 2-3.30 p. m., and Wednesday, June 23, 9 to 10.30 a. m. The price of tickets will be: Yard tickets, 25 cents each; Memorial tickets, $1.50; Tree tickets and Sanders tickets, $2.00. Tickets purchased in packages may be returned and the cost price will be refunded on Monday, June 21, from 11-12 a. m.

Graduating members of other departments of the University than the College may purchase packages of four Yard and four Memorial tickets for $3.50 at the sale on Friday, June 11, 1.30 to 3.30 p. m. No tickets will be sold by proxy.

No return checks will be given out. Every person not provided with a Memorial ticket who wishes to enter the Yard after 5 p. m. must be supplied with a Yard ticket, which will not be collected until 8.30 p. m. A Yard ticket will admit until 9 p. m. A Memorial ticket is good until 11 p. m. Persons having Memorial tickets do not need Yard tickets.

The Committee has reserved the right to refuse admission on tickets purchased by one who is known to have sold any tickets whatsoever.

Nobody will be admitted to the Tree this year without a ticket. Positively no Senior wearing his gown will be admitted with or without a ticket. Every man who can is expected to take part in the scrimmage.

Every undergraduate may obtain a free Yard and a free Tree ticket at Thurston's after June 8. These special Tree tickets will not be good unless the holder marches with his class.

In addition the following customary rules have been made: Every purchaser of a ticket in purchasing agrees: 1. That every Yard or Memorial ticket shall be void unless signed by the Senior to whom it was sold by the Committee. 2. Not to sell, barter or part with for any consideration any tickets except to the Committee. 3. To return between 11 and 12 a. m., June 21, such tickets as are not needed by himself and friends.