Handicap Shoots.

During this month the Shooting Club will hold a series of six handicap shoots. The first prize will be a $20 Colt's revolver; second and third prizes will be cups. The conditions of the match are as follows:

1. The totals of the best four strings out of six shall count for the prizes.

2. Strings are: Class A, 30 birds; Class B, 33 birds; Class C, 36 birds; Class D, 40 birds.

3. No man can shoot more than one string in an afternoon.

4. Contestants shall not be allowed to make up back strings.

5. The rapid firing system with three traps and known angles shall be used.

6. Ties at the end of the series shall be shot off at one string with handicap.

7. The executive officer must appoint two judges, and in case of disagreement shall act as referee.

8. New men must go into Class C.

9. The committee on handicapping shall have power to change a man from one class to another, but the change must be made before the beginning of the third shoot in the series.

10. All points not covered by these rules shall be governed by the rules of the American Association.

The entrance fee to the series is $1. Entries must be handed to H. F. Lunt, 27 Thayer Hall, before Wednesday, May 5. The first shoot in the series will be held Thursday, May 6. The committee on handicapping consists of E. DuPont '97, W. Byrd '97, and H. F. Lunt '98. The classification of the entries will be published in the Crimson later.

In addition to the handicap match, there will be a number of special matches and two matches for the Founders' Cup.