Senior Dance.

The Senior Dance, which will be held in Memorial Hall this evening promises to be a great success in every way. The Hall will be profusely decorated with palms and flowers. The Delta has been fenced in with shrubbery and will be decorated by Japanese lanterns. Refreshments will be served here and a band will play popular music throughout the evening. The music for dancing will be by Cheney's orchestra.

Sanders Theatre will be used as a cloak room, the ladies' dressing room being on the north end and the men's on the south. Carriages must set down facing west and take up facing east at the entrance to Memorial Hall. The doors will be opened at eight o'clock and the regular dances will begin at nine. Any members of the University may obtain tickets any time today at Grays 17. The price for single tickets is $2.00. The following ushers must present themselves at seven-fifteen sharp to obtain badges:

C. P. Adams, E. G. Burgess, H. K. Brent, F. H. Bigelow, H. Blanchard, V. Burnett, N. W. Cabot, G. F. Cozzens, S. Fordyce, S. L. Fuller, M. S. Greenough, F. Harper, T. Hoague, B. H. Hayes, E. T. Irvin, F. Jordan, W. K. Otis, P. Palmer, C. Stillman, E. Wadsworth.