Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

SPRINGFIELD CLUB.- Meeting at 1 Thayer Friday evening.

GAMMA DELTA PSI.- All members of the Fraternity in the University are asked to meet at 84 Perkins Saturday evening at 7.30. Steps will be taken to form an alumni association.

'VARSITY GLEE CLUB.- Short rehearsal tonight at 6.45.

'VARSITY BANJO CLUB.- Banjeaurines and banjos learn new arrangements of trio to "Stars and Stripes," on sale at Briggs's this afternoon.

STUDENT VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE.- Mr. Birtwell will be in Grays 17 from 9 to 11 on Tuesday to talk with men in regard to volunteer charity work.

RIFLE AND REVOLVER CLUB.- The following men be at Union Station at 1.50 p. m., Saturday: Vanderbilt, Wood, Hodskins, Bell, G. Bancroft, Pruyn and Poor.

WATER POLO.- Every man who intends to join the squad must be in the Gymnasium at 5 o'clock for basket ball practice.

DEUTSCHER VEREIN.- Meeting tonight at 7.30 in Wadsworth House. The play of Heimat by Sudermann will be read.

ICE HOCKEY.- Candidates be on Spy Pond at 3.30 p. m., weather permitting.

HARVARD CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.- The devotional meeting tomorrow evening will last but half an hour and will be followed by the election of officers for the next half year. Every member is urged to attend.

CENTRAL NEW YORK CLUB.- "Smoker" in 11 Hollis, Tuesday, January 11, at 8 p. m. It is important that all members attend.