Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

ACTIVE members of the Graduate Club upon severing their connection with the Graduate School become honorary members. Honorary members of the club in Cambridge and vicinity are requested to send their addresses to

F. P. GULLIVER, Secretary. 1686 Cambridge street.O. K.- There will be a meeting for the initiation of new members on Friday at 8.30 p. m., in Hilton A. All graduate's and present members are invited.

LACROSSE.- All candidates for the '97 lacrosse team must be on Holmes Field today at 3.30 p. m. New men will be given every encouragement.

B. T. BURLEY, Capt.CERCLE FRANCAIS.- The club will meet Wednesday evening at eight o'clock, in the new rooms at the Colonial Club on Quincy street. Members of the Cercle will kindly enter by the side door. Professor de Sumichrast will speak on "Old Paris. All men who wish to take part in the play in any way are requested to be present.

C. E. BRYAN, Secretary.'VARSITY GUITAR AND MANDOLIN CLUB.- There will be a trial of candidates at 9 Matthews on Thursday, October 10 at seven o'clock. All men in the University who can play either the guitar or mandolin are urged to try.