Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
1. The annual duplicate whist tournament, open to all members of the University, will begin on the first day of the mid-year period, Jan. 27.
2. For the convenience of those who are unable to play during the mid-year period, the first round will extend for one week after the mid-years, until Feb. 19.
3. All members of the University who play whist are urged to enter.
4. If any players have no partners, the committee will be glad to suggest partners for them if they will leave their names at 10 Hollis.
5. Individual cups will be given to the members of the first and second couples.
6. Entries may be made up to 9 o'clock, Wednesday evening, Jan. 26, at Leavitt and Peirce's.
7. Entrance fee is one dollar a couple.
E. D. FULLERTON, N. S. KELLY, A. R. CAMPBELL, Tournament Committee.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.