Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

COVERT Coats, Silk Lined, exclusively our own make, $22.00 and $24.00. L. P. Hollander and Co., 212 Boylston street, Boston.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 34 tf

THERE are a few rooms in Ware Hall, the new dormitory at the corner of Harvard and Ware streets, still to be leased. Plans and prices can be had at Thurston's. 39-tf.

MESSRS Stone and Kimball announce the appearance of the new editon of Mr. Bliss Carmen's "Low Tide on the Grand Pre," also "Crumbling Idols," by Hamlin Garland, and "The Robbs Island Wreck and Other Stories," by Lyon R. Meekins. 54 5t

W. E. STRATTON is prepared to give instruction on the banjo, mandolin and guitar to all students intending to try for the musical clubs next year. 53 4t

BULL TERRIERS.- 4 well-bred, strong, healthy young bull terriers for sale at 62 Sacramento street. A bargain if sold before May 1.

WILL the person who took a light spring overcoat from Sever 17, Monday, please return to Grays 46. Reward.

NICE, sunny suites to let at 1750 Cambridge street. For terms apply to

SOLOMON SCHINDLER, 34 Berwick Park, Boston.55 7t

STOLEN from the basement of Hastings on Saturday, April 21, a new Columbia bicycle, model 36, number 22,-253. Finder will receive reward by returning the wheel to

C. D. CLEVELAND, 34 Hastings.53 2t

FOR SALE.- A strong, active pony, broken to saddle and harness, good appearing, free from tricks and sound. Also meadow-brook cart and harness. Address, X, Box 2007, Boston. 44 tf