Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

H. D. A.- Every member of the association who intends to eat Thanksgiving dinner at Memorial Hall must get a ticket for the same at the auditor's office. The price of tickets for guests will be fifty cents.

ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY.- Rev. Robert Codman of Roxbury will deliver the first of the monthly addresses in Grays 17 at 7 this evening.

ALL men wishing to try for business manager of the Harvard Monthly please call at Stoughton 10, after 7 p. m.

'98 FOOTBALL.- All men going to Lowell be on Holmes at 10 tomorrow morning for signal practice.

CHESS CLUB.- Meeting tonight at 7.30 in 31 Grays.

SCRUB No. 1.- Hester, Kidder, Gregan l. g., H. M. Hall q. b., Dow r. e., Pinkham r. t., Hastings, Rumery, Hill h. b., Galbraith f. b., Parker r. g., Wilson, Bertholf l. e., Smith, Clement, Hennen, Robertson, be on Norton's Field at 4 p. m. sharp. Final practice for games on Thursday and Saturday.

CREW NOTICE.- The following men be at the boat house dressed to row this morning: Thomson, Coleman, Byrd and H. Adams at 10.10: Blake, Brown, Du Bois, Dobyns, Perkins '99 and Wood at 12.

ALL members of the University wishing to join the Harvard Athletic Association can do so at Thurston's or at 205 Craigie Hall, Mondays, 1.30-2.30. The fee is $5 for the whole college course. Freshmen are urged to join at once.