Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

Tutoring in elementary and advanced German by a native teacher. Mrs. S. N. Lilienthal, 21 Ellery street. 54,2t.

Will the man who took by mistake my overcoat from Memorial yesterday at lunch kindly return it to 3 Thayer and receive his own in return.

A. B. CLAPP.A BEAUTIFUL souvenir program for the Harvard-Pennsylvania game will be on sale at the grounds today. It will be a book of fifty pages containing the line-up of both teams, a score sheet and groups of the Harvard and Pennsylvania teams, also individual pictures.

ANNOUNCEMENT.- Mesdames Cates and Hall beg leave to announce that they have opened Select Dining Tables at No. 17 Story street, Cambridge. Special attention will be paid to catering for students' clubs.

Mrs. Cate's long experience at the Waverly House, Charlestown, Brant Rock House, and Women's Industrial Union, will insure a high degree of excellence both i cuisine and service. References given and required. 14 tf

SHOES cleaned and polished each day for the rest of the year for $10.00. Johnston, at Marks's barber shop. 19 tf

The Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 1300 Massachusetts Avenue, corner of Linden street, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily ballances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf