Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

TUTORING in Government 1, History 1, 10, 11, and 12, Fine Arts 4, Greek 10, Semitic 12 and Philosophy 5.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN,

83 tf

2 Manter Hall.BELCHER'S Dining Room, Lyceum Building, Harvard square. Board $7.00 per week.

6 tfTHE HARVARD INDEX for 1894-95 has been reduced in price from 75 cents to 50 cents. For sale at Thurston's, Amee's and the Cooperative.

TUTORING in Greek, Latin and German, also for the entrance examinations. Address,

J. M. PATON, PH.D,

89 12t*

2 Riedesel Avenue.WE have found after many years that in photographing rooms or interior work of any kind, much better results can be obtained when the ground is covered with snow, give a soft diffused light in many rooms that would without snow make hard black and white effects. We trust that all the men who desire work of this kind will take advantage of this tip at once. No better souvenir can be had of college than a well made picture of one's room. Appointments can be made now at Pach's Studio.

PACH BROS.,

91 6t*

H. Wm. Tupper, Manager.LOST. - Twenty dollar bill some time yesterday between one and two. If found please return to Leavitt & Peirce, and receive reward.

THE attendance at the three concerts already given in Boston, by M. Ysaye, the great violinist, has been so very large, and requests for another concert so numerous, that Mr. Ellis has arranged for a farewell matinee at Music Hall, Saturday afternoon, February 9, at popular prices, and this being the week that the Orchestra is away and the last opportunity to hear the great artist at a recital, a tremendous sale is anticipated. M. Ysaye will be heard in works by Raff, Greig, Vieuxtemps, Joachim, and M. Lachaume will also assist.

The vocalist on this occasion will be Mr. Watkin Mills, the celebrated English Baritone, who makes his first concert appearance in Boston at this recital, although his work in the Christmas performances of the Handel and Haydn Society was the subject of great praise and fine notices from the entire Boston press. Mr. Mills divides with Santley and Green the bass work at all the prominent English Festivals and Concerts, and is today one of the most popular singers known in England or America.

SPALDING'S ATHLETIC LIBRARY for January is out today. It is devoted to Exercising with Pulley Weights and is one of the most practical publications ever issued on how to obtain strength, recreation and exercise by the aid of the pulley weights. The book is written by Henry S. Anderson, well known in college athletics. He is instructor of heavy gymnastics at Yale. The book if fully illustrated, contains 60 illustrations, showing how each movement, with the machine, is to be made, and also explains minutely what muscles are benefitted. Published by The American Sports Publishing Co., 241 Broadway, N. Y.