Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Official Notice.

CANDIDATES for the degree of A. B. this year who are registered in Harvard College, may see their records at the Office on the afternoons of January 31st, February 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, between 2.30 and 4.30 o'clock.

GEORGE W. CRAM, Recorder.ZOOLOGY 1.- I shall be at the Lecture Room to answer questions relating to this course on Tuesday, Feb. 8, at 2.30 p. m.

C. B. DAVENPORT.ENGINEERING 14A.- Bring to examination Low and Bevis' Machine Design and note book, compasses and triangles.

ENGINEERING 3B.- Bring to examination engineer's sketching pad, compasses and triangles.

W. V. MOSES.99 2t

MATH. E.- There will be two sections in this course, meeting at different hours, thus accommodating students unable to attend at the regular hour. Such students are requested to notify the instructor.

F. H. SAFFORD.98 2

FINE ARTS 3.- On account of the many requests received and in accordance with the desire of Professor Norton, there will be a re-assignment of seats in the course before the opening of the second half-year, reversing the alphabet.

All men, who honestly require a front seat on account of any personal defect, apply by postal card before Feb. 10, to G. D. Appleton, 10 Perkins. No later applications will be considered. 96 3