Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

CONFERENCE FRANCAIS.-There will be a meeting of the conference at 8 o'clock on Wednesday in No. 8 Robert's Hall. Rev. W. B. King will address the society on "A Month in Paris."

34-2t

H. S. STONE, SEC.MANDOLIN CLUB. - Rehearsal tonight at 7 p. m. Will everyone who has taken parts away bring them to them rehearsal.

GEOLOGY I. - The weather map books will be needed for the laboratory work on Tuesday, November 8.

R. DE C. WARD.HARVARD SHOOTING CLUB. - An open match was started yesterday. The best scores being Pike 9 out of 10, and Pierce 7 out of 10. The match will be continued today. All those trying for the team should be present.

HARVARD REPUBLICAN CLUB BAND. - Special cars leave Harvard Square at 7 sharp for Music Hall. Full uniform and full band.

ALL new clubs formed during the past year and not represented in last year's Index must send list of officers and members to Wm. H. Wiggin Jr., 6 Beacon St. Boston before Nov. 12 if they are to be represented in the Index this year.

tfH. U. B. C. - There will be a meeting of the Boat Club this evening at 7.30 at 4 Holyoke.

HARVARD REPUBLICAN CLUB. - A section of seats will be reserved for the club at the Massachusetts Republican Club. Election return meeting tonight in Music Hall. Everyone is requested to wear his uniform and to be in the Square at 7 sharp whence the club will go to the hall in special cars escorted by the band and drum corps. Tickets will be given away at that time.

'VARSITY FOOTBALL. - The following men will be dressed to play at 8 00 sharp: Emmons, Upton, Mason, Waters, Lewis, Mackie, Acton, Newell, Hallowell, Trafford, Brewer, Gray, Lake. Lee, Corbett, Gage, Burgess, Borden, Collamore, Foster, Blake, Eddy, Russell, Fairchild.

CHEMISTRY B - The hour examination will be held in U. E. R. on Tuesday at 2.30 p. m. Laboratory note books are to be handed in at that time.

2t

J. Torrey Jr.'96 ELEVEN. - All candidates for the freshman eleven be on Jarvis at 3.00 sharp.

A. BORDEN,Temp. Capt.