Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

MEN'S Ulsters from the best English materials, made up warm for winter use at $30 and $32. L. P. Hollander and Co., 202 Boylston street, Park Sq.

SILVER REPEAL HAS PASSED.- The anxiously awaited action on the Silver Bill has resulted in its unconditional repeal. Now that that great question is settled, it is time to get those photographs taken at Pach's which you have been putting off. Don't delay until the holiday rush comes and then expect to get your work done at short notice. Now is just the time. 46 6t

FOOTBALL.- Harvard vs. Yale, at Springfield, Saturday, November 25, 1893. Special trains via the Boston and Albany R. R., will leave Kneeland street station, at 6.50 a. m., 8.00 a. m., and 8.35 a. m., returning immediately after the game. Excursion tickets, good only on special trains, $2.50 each. Tickets on sale at city ticket office, 232 Washington street, Boston, up to 6.00 p. m., November 24, and at Kneeland street station ticket office until departure of last special train November 25.

A table d'hote dinner will be served at dining room in Springfield station between 10.00 a. m. and 2.00 p. m., at rate of 75 cents.

A. S. HANSON, G. P. A.DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. 1y

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

5 VOLUMES: 1 YEAR: 1 CENT.- This strange heading in another column will attract the attention of many readers. It is not the mention of a new circulating library, but the result of some clever figuring on the cost of book storage by Paine's Furniture Co., and it is well worth reading by every one who buys, owns or reads a book. 47 3t