Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Advocate.

The third and fourth editorials of the last Advocate are especially good. The third is on the idea of sending a coach to England to study the English stroke and is very reasonable. The fourth is on the weak send off which the freshmen gave their crew. It is a great pity that Ninety-six should have been not only so slow in supplying funds for their crew but did not even have energy enough to cheer them when they left Cambridge. The last editorial is on an old subject, hot water in the Gymnasium, but too much cannot be said about it, and what is said here is very well said. "A Rising Thunderstorm" by H. B. Eddy was evidently put in to fill up the page and is very poor. "A Dream" by E. Hutchinson is better. "Rappelle - Toi" is from the French and is very well done. The Kodaks as a whole are good. The first is a little long but is very pretty. The second is very good. The third is poor. The fourth is fair. The last is very good and brings back very distinctly reminiscences of the winter months. "The Execution of the Snake River" is very good. It is straightforward and is well told. "My Fish Story" by Percy Appleton is well named, being very improbable. it is not very interesting. The other stories of the number are good. The number, as a whole, is a very pleasant change from the usual aesthetic style of the Advocate stories.