Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Cambridge Golf Club.

At a meeting of the committee for the new Cambridge Golf Club held yesterday afternoon, a corporation was organized under the name of "The Cambridge Golf and Country Club," and temporary officers were elected to serve till the annual meeting on the third of March. 165 persons have already agreed to join the new club, and only thirty-five names more are needed to make up the number necessary to insure its success. The membership may, however, be extended to include 250.

The Pratt estate on the borders of Watertown and Belmont will be bought before the first of March, and the adjoining Stearns estate can be leased. This land has been found to be the most suitable situation near Boston for an eighteen hole course. The old Prat house will be used for the club-house. Annual dues are to be $50 for family membership and $40 for single male membership. All Harvard men who wish to join may send word to the committee on election.

The question of what is to be done with the old course has not been definitely settled yet, but it will probably be offered to the Harvard Golf Club, or be sold for a general club which will be open to Harvard men.