Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

HARVARD MEN.- Ducharme's barber shop is the only one reserved for your patronage in Cambridge. For years with Young's Hotel. Now post office block. At popular prices. Bring your razors for sharpening, etc. 2-tf

TYPEWRITING, Weaver 44 College House.

MR. FRED. W. WHITAKER, of Whitaker and Co., Tailors, 43 Conduitstreet, London, W., has arrived at Young's Hotel, Boston, with special samples for spring and summer. He will be there until the 28th inst. Hotel hours 8 to 11 a. m., 4.30 to 7 p. m. Appointments by letter. 8 13

WANTED-To hire for Class Day four adjoining rooms overlooking the Yard. Address, W. G. D., Harvard Dental School. No. Grove st., Boston. 19 2

STUDENTS who ride Bicycles and wish their wheels put in good shape before the season opens up would do well to bring them in now, or send a postal, or leave word and we will call and get the machine and deliver. First class work. 15 years in the Bicycle business. Agent for the Dayton, White, Eagle, Featherstone, Harvard Crimson, and Harvard Special Bicycles.

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN, 1288 Mass. Ave.All business of the Harvard Cycle Co. transacted here.

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students' work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

STUDENTS.- Buy and Sell your College Text Books at the Harvard Book Store, 33 Brattle St. 1tf

BOXING.- Do you want to take boxing lessons? If so there is no better man than Wm. S. Gordon, who has been appointed instructor at the Gymnasium. Lessons at Gymnasium or at rooms. Wm. S. Gordon, 74 Boylston street, Boston. 27 tf

LOST.- Fountain pen, in Gymnasium yesterday. Please return to Crimson office.

THE old stand at Foster's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

BOARD for one or two students in a German family. Excellent opportunity to converse in German. 1671 Cambridge street.