Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Hasty Pudding Play.

The Hasty Pudding play is now almost completed and the choruses have been rehearsing for the last week. The libretto has been written by H. M. Woodruff '98, the music by W. H. Rand, Jr., '98, the songs by M. S. Greenough, Jr., '98 and R. P. Utter '98, and the dialogue by F. Curtis '98. The Cambridge performances are to be given on May 2, 3 and 4, and the Boston performances at the Bijou Opera House on May 6 and 7. Tickets may be obtained at Herrick's, or of W. H. Wheelock, Ware Hall.

In general, the play is concerned with the adventures of a party of Boston people, including a Harvard professor, who are wrecked on some imaginary island, in which the government is waging war against the insurgents. The general wishes to have them executed as filibusterers, but by the ingenious devices of a Yankee reporter they manage to defeat him and leave in safety on their yacht.

Although the play will not contain quite so many local hits as "The Flying Dutchman," it will probably have a great deal of song and dialogue concerning Cambridge and Boston. At present, it seems as if the best feature would be the music, which has a great deal of snap and go. The cast has not yet been definitely decided on, but it will be settled by the end of the week. The name of the play will be "Boscabello."