Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Senior Photographs.

The special appointments for this week are: All Seniors from J. W. Edmunds to S. H. Hartshorn; and the men included in this list are requested to sit at Pach 's studio (next Beck Hall), at any time during the week. Men in the list may go at any time through the week, without reference to their particular alphabetical position. Any other Seniors addition to these special assignments in may also sit this week.

The committee regret to notice that a number of Seniors assigned to sit last week failed to keep the appointment. Every '98 man should realize that this is not a matter of personal convenience, but something affecting the convenience of all his classmates. The only way it is possible for the Photograph Committee to follow out the precedent of former classes and deposit in the College Library a complete album of the photographs of all the members of the class, is for the Seniors to keep the appointments for sitting.

Further, the successful preparation of the Portfolio, which is the album of the class for the members themselves, depends on the appointments for sittings being promptly kept. One Senior 's negligence stops the work of engraving on twenty-seven other photographs. The photographs must all be taken by May 1 to complete the Portfolio. Seniors who have not kept their assignment must have only themselves to blame if they find their picture omitted from the album.

Nearly four hundred photographs must be taken in about two months. The assignments must be kept.

PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE.