Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

YES, I really think Griffith 's at 7 Brattle street, Harvard square, is one of the best conducted barber shops I ever saw. I always feel satisfied when I get my hair cut there. They take so much pains in trimming it to have it look just so. Of course they make a specialty of haircutting. Get Griffith to hone your razor.

TYPEWRITING, Weaver 44 CollegHouse

$60. WERE YOU BURNED OUT? Here 's your chance. You can get a suite of two or three rooms in Trinity Hall for the rest of the year for $60. Electric light, steam heat, open fires, hot and cold water, shower baths. Fire escape in rear and rope fire escapes in each room. Apply on the premises.

MR. FRED. W. WHITAKER, of Whitaker and Co., Tailors, 43 Conduitstreet, London, W., has arrived at Young 's Hotel, Boston, with special samples for spring and summer. He will be there until the 28th inst. Hotel hours 8 to 11 a. m., 4.30 to 7 p. m. Appointments by letter. 8 13

STUDENTS.- Buy and Sell your College Text Books at the Harvard Book Store, 33 Brattle St. 1tf

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. S. J. Chandler 's meets at Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday night. Private lessons by appointment. Residence, 290 Harvard street, corner of Clinton street. 7 tf

THE old stand at Foster 's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

MISS POST 'S School for Instruction in Dancing at Pierce Hall, Copley Square, Boston. Private lessons a specialty. Monday evenings a special class for instruction in the new dances. Office hours 9-11 a. m. daily. 1 tf

A FEW vacant suites and single rooms in Read 's Block, Boylston street. Hot and cold water and steam heat and bathrooms. Apply to janitor. 12 tf

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students 'work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

NEWMAN the Shoeman has the Agency for the White and the Featherstone Bicycles. Call in and look at them.

ARE you about to buy a pair of shoes or rubbers? If so, step into Newman 's and save some time and money. Big reduction sale now going on.

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN.tf

L. PINKOS and Co., Tailors.- Grand opening in our new store, 1122 Mass. Ave., (opp. Remington St.). A great reduction in prices for the months of January and February. Call and examine. 75 tf

STUDENT Suites to let. "The Plympton," cor. Bow, Plympton and Mt. Auburn street. 12 2

SUTTE of two rooms to let, 24 Holyoke street, first floor. All modern conveniences. Regular price $235. Will be sub-let for $50 for the remainder of the year. Apply on the premises. 13 2

TAKEN from 36 Claverly Hall: 3 scarf pins and pearl studs. $25 reward and absolutely no questions asked if returned.

PRESCOTT HALL.- A few double suites now vacant. Fire insurance on furniture, clothes and books in dormitories, $2 and upward. Ellis and Melledge, Lyceum Building, Harvard Square. 1tf

LOST.- Black fur glove on Huron avenue 'or near Harvard square. Finder please notify W. T. P., Crimson office.

FOR SALE, at a bargain! Double sprite-sail centre-board boat, 16 ft. water line, 20 ft. over all. Two suits of sails. Draught, 27 inches. Easy to manage. Can be seen at Mass. Yacht Club, Dorchester. Apply at 19 Holworthy Hall.