Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Senior Photographs.

The Seniors assigned to sit for their class photographs this week are those from E. L. Pruyn to O. S. Tonks.

The Photograph Committee are gratified at the hearty co-operation of the Seniors, in this work of getting class photographs. Over two hundred and fifty have already either "sat" or arranged as to providing a photograph. It is a little unfortunate, however, that a very few can do much towards counteracting the consideration which the rest of their class-mates are willing to give. For example, about half a dozen men in the first page of engravings, one on the second, three on the third, and four on the fourth page, through indifference, neglect, or other unknown cause, are serving as an antidote to the prompt attention which over one hundred other Seniors gave. As the "other unknown causes" might include some such substantial one as sickness, the committee refrains for the present from publishing lists. Any Seniors who failed to keep the assignment may "sit" the early part of this week, returning the "proofs" very promptly; if the picture can still be inserted, it will be done.

PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE.