Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

The lacrosse team plays its first championship game on Holmes to day. As yet, the team has not suffered defeat at the hands of any of its rivals, but has been playing an unusually strong game for a new team. The New York men are reputed to have a good twelve, and the game will undoubtedly be exciting; though a victory for Harvard may be confidently looked for. It is to be hoped that a large audience will remain after the sports to encourage the team. As the game is on Holmes, the new seats and the pleasant weather alone ought to attract a large crowd. The lacrosse has to contend with obstacles which are thrown in the way of no other college organization. It asks for but little support, and gets still less. Last year it won the college championship, and the national championship; but in the excitement of the other victories, then of almost daily occurrence, these victories, equally creditable as those of the older teams, was forgotten. The team leaves Cambridge on Tuesday to play its championship games in New York; it is in need of money. If a large audience does not assemble this afternoon and pay the small sum asked for admission, the team may well feel discouraged, and the college ashamed.