Riverside Recreation Grounds.

The new Riverside Recreation Grounds which have been in process of construction for a year or more will be ready for use on April 1. They are situated in Weston directly opposite the Riverside Station of the Boston and Albany Railroad, and cover about forty acres extending for half a mile along the river bank. The buildings now completed provide a large number of dressing rooms, lockers and ample bathing conveniences, a hall for gymnastic instruction, bedrooms, a restaurant and parlor, and racks for 150 boats. Other buildings will contain bowling alleys, and a hall for music and dancing. There is a swimming pool half an acre in size, tennis courts, ball grounds, an open air gymnasium, a running track, and shooting grounds which have already been used by the Harvard Gun Club.

The grounds have been laid out by Mr. Charles W. Hubbard '78, not as a business venture, but with the view of preserving and developing a section of country most admirably adapted to the uses outlined above. Special membership fees to students including use of dressing rooms, swimming pool and grounds (with possible exceptions) will be $5.00 per year. Single tickets will be 25c.