Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

NEW Spring Styles in Young Men's hats, including the latest shapes from the best London Hatters. L. P. Hollander and Co., 202 Boylston St., and Park Sq., Boston.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

LOST.- A gold link cuff button, with fire opal set. Finder please leave at CRIMSON office or address business manager.

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 34 tf

THERE are a few rooms in Ware Hall, the new dormitory at the corner of Harvard and Ware streets, still to be leased. Plans and prices can be had at Thurston's. 39-tf

CLASS DAY, '94.- Brattle Hall can be engaged for a spread and dancing. Apply at Social Union Rooms, 42 Brattle st. 39 3t

HISTORY I REVIEW.- A careful review of the course with maps, 2.30 p. m., Saturday.

C. E. WHITMORE, Jr., 45 Hastings (fourth entry).ROOM for two club tables at No. 10 Appian Way. Particulars,

MRS. MARGARET P. DUNLOP, 410 Harvard street.THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

W. E. STRATION, teacher of Banjo, Guitar, and Mandolin at Phillips Andover Academy for the past seven years, desires to give, instruction to Harvard students at their rooms. For further information inquire of G. H. Spalding, 860 Main street. 31 6t