Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Graduates' Magazine.

Of special interest in the number of the Graduates' Magazine for March is an interesting article on Required Gymnastics at Harvard by Henry W. Putnam '69, who expresses himself as strongly in favor of a compulsory system. The University Archives by Wm. Garret Brown '91 describes the old record books stored in the basement of Gore Hall, and an article on the Graduate Athletic Association by A. P. Gardner '86 well sets forth the aims and hopes of the Association. From a Graduate's Window, concerning Harvard Episodes, expressed the opinion that Mr. Flandrau, in searching the weaknesses of college life has succeeded perhaps better than any one else who has essayed the task, and that therefore it is all the greater pity that the faults should outweigh the real merit in the book which is capable of better things.

Beside the usual news from the classes, departments, etc., of undergraduate life and athletics, the address given at the Marshall Newell memorial service, with a full page picture of Newell, the Mid-winter Outlook, by Professor Hart, the Production of Athalie, by Assistant Professor de Sumichrast, and reviews under the heading of Some Recent Books are of importance.