Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Dress Rehearsal of Spontania.

The dress rehearsal of the Pi Eta Society's play, Spontania, which went off last evening, was fair considering that the first act had been rehearsed only once with the orchestra and the second act not at all. The music was bright and catchy throughout and the dancing was very good, the libretto, however, was dull and pointless. The music and dancing bid fair to be the leading features at the regular performances. The costumes and scenery were very artistic. T. Stensland '98 and W. S. Parker '99 as Bungus, King of Spontania and Corcoran Van Brunt, Professor of Histeria at Harvard University, respectively, were very natural and showed that they were fitted for their parts. Parker kept up the spirit of the play throughout, showing marked ability to act a comical character. R. M. Mahoney 1900 as Sporticus, attendant to the King, over acted, and put Bungus, one of the principal characters, in the background. The chorus showed lack of training and were not sure of their parts besides, not getting into the spirit of the play.

Tonight is Graduates' night. Tomorrow night the first regular performance will be given in the club's theatre.