Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

To appear in this column, notices must be left at the office before 9 p. m.

THE notice concerning the buying of Lampoons, printed Saturday, should read: "The Lampoon would like to buy 20 copies of number 3, vol. XX. Any persons having copies they wish to dispose of will please leave them at Thurston's, etc."

CRIMSON MEETING.- There will be a regular meeting of the board today at 1.30 in the sactum.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal tonight in Robert's Hall at 8.15.

HARVARD BANJO CLUB.- Important rehearsal tonight at 8 sharp. Old members only.

V. M. PORTER.ALL candidates for the Mott Haven Team will meet in front of Matthews tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8 a. m. Any men desiring to try for the team who have not yet started in training, will kindly give me their names at the same time.

E. C. MOEN, Captain.HARVARD ROWING CLUB.- Secretary's office hours, Monday 12 to 1, 21 Hilton.

R. C. ROBBINS, Sec.SOPHOMORE THEATRICALS.- All members who have had tickets to sell will please report immediately.

A. J. DIBBLEE.RESERVED COURTS.- The courts on Jarvis field are now open, and the four middle courts (reserved) may be signed for on the bulletin in the gymnasium in accordance with the regulations published in the CRIMSON of Saturday, March 28.

G. W. LEE.THE Seminary in American History will meet on Monday evening at 7.30 p. m. in M. 20. Professor Hart will speak on "A tour through the Eastern Shore of Virginia."