Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Interscholastic Tennis.

The annual tennis tournament for the Interscholastic Championship of Harvard will begin on Saturday, April 30, on the Jarvis Field courts at nine o'clock. All contestants should report at the Carey Building on Holmes Field before that time. The matches will be best two in three sets up to the finals, when three out of five will be played.

In case of rain the tournament will begin on the next pleasant Saturday. The matches will be governed by the rules of the U. S. N. L. T. A. The referee of the tournament will be Joseph T. Whittelsey, Esq., secretary of the National Association.

The prizes will consist of a handsome silver cup to the winner of the tournament, and a racket to the runner-up. A championship banner will be awarded to the school winning the greatest number of points, each actual victory in every round of the tournament counting one point. It will thus be seen that it is desirable for each school to be represented by as large a number of players as possible. Entries, which must be accompanied by fee, close at nine o'clock Thursday, April 28, with H. Ward, secretary H. L. T. C., 19 Little's Block, Cambridge, Mass.