Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

The freshman crew rowed on the river yesterday.

There will be an hour examination in French 9 next Tuesday.

D. Hoadley, '93 has returned to college after an illness of several weeks.

There will be an hour examination in History 17 next Tuesday.

There will be no recitations in French 3 after March 28, until after the recess.

No dates or definite facts will be required in the English 9 examination on Friday.

The betting on the Oxford-Cambridge race today is 6 to 4 on Cambridge.

The Banjo club will play in Social Union Hall on April 15 to assist the Boys' Aid club.

There will be an hour examination in History I before the vacation, probably next Tuesday.

The Banjo club will play at an informal smoker of the Cadets at the Thorndike on March 27th.

Two new songs have been written for the Freshman Glee club, one by S. F. Batchelder, '93-music by L. H. Corne, Sp., and the other some verse from the Lampoon by B. A. Gonld '91 set to music by E. H. Abbott '93.

Dr. Morgan lectured on the origin and development of Greek tragedy in Greek I, yesterday.

There will be an hour examination in Philosophy 3 immediately after the Easter recess.

The Freshman Glee and Banjo clubs will take part in a benefit entertainment at Tremont Temple tomorrow night.

A cup will be given to J. H. Alward who was second in the 10 yards dash in the Saturday meeting.

Work was begun on the ball field yesterday. There will be two diamonds in the new Norton field.

The final tug-of-war pull between '91 and '93 class teams takes place at 8.30 tonight in the gymnasium.