Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

College Nine, '8; Boston College, 0.

The College nine won its fifth consecutive victory yesterday, defeating Boston College by a score of 8 to 0. Hayes pitched effectively for three innings allowing but one hit and striking out four men. Sears went into the box in the fourth inning, and also pitched good ball. He held down the opposing team to two hits and had six strike-outs to his credit. Foster, who took Sears's place in left field, accepted his only chance.

The College nine fielded well though it made three errors, one of which spoiled a double play. In the last inning a double play was made by A. Galbraith, Maguire and Lewis.

The batting of the College nine was rather weak considering the opposing pitcher, and although nine hits were made, most of the runs were scored on errors.

The College nine scored two runs in the first inning. Maguire went to first on balls, Sears followed with a hit and stole second. Maguire scored on Ewer's long fly to centre field, and Sears on an infield hit which was fielded to first.

Two more runs were scored in the third on a base on balls and two hits, one in the fourth, one in the sixth, and two in the eighth on a hit and three errors.

The score by innings follows:

Innings, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

College Nine, 2 0 2 1 0 1 0 2-8