Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

PHIL. V.- A logical and complete avstract of lectures of last half may be obtained at Room 53 Weld, 2 to 4 p. m.j2, 6, 8, 9, 11

LATIN 10, Semitic 12, Philosophy 5, History 1, 11, 12.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN, 2 Manter Hall.84 tf

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 34 tf

ONE single and one double suite are to let in Quincy Hall. Enquire at McNamee's Bindery, 418a Harvard street. 80 tf

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

GERMAN A, B, C, E, F, G, 1a, 1b, 1c, 2, 3, 4, 5; French A, 1a, 1b, 2, 3. Tutoring.

J. M. KAGAN '94, 50 Boylston street, Cambridge.90 4t

ALL Harvard men who intend to go on the Arctic expedition which will leave New London after the Harvard-Yale boat race are requested to communicate at once with

MAYNARD LADD '94, 9 Matthews Hall. WM. B. WOLFFE '95, 24 Follen street.tf

PHIL. 5. SEMINARS.- Monday, June 11. Reading at 2 p. m. Lectures at 4. Fee, $3.00 for both sections, $2.00 for one. Also tutoring in Phil. 5 and Semitic 12.

WILLARD REED, 17 Divinity.THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

BOTANY I.- Concise and accurate notes in this course may be had at Thurston's.