Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
About three hundred men gathered about the steps of Holworthy last evening for the first of the Yard concerts given by the musical clubs. The singing of the Glee Club and the selections by the Banjo and Mandolin Clubs were all well received. The music at times, however, was difficult to hear, owing to the fact that the men crowded too closely around the clubs.
The following programme was given:
1. Johnny Harvard, Glee Club.
2. Bride Elect, Banjo Club.
3. The Pope, Rhine Wine Song, Glee Club.
4. Cosette March, Mandolin Club.
5. Serenade, Glee Club.
6. Ragtown Medley, Banjo Club.
7. Kentucky Babe, Glee Club.
8. Vox Populi, Mandolin Club.
9. Mulligan Guards, Sensible Simon, Glee Club.
10. Up-the-Street, Banjo Club.
11. Monk Chorus, Glee Club.
12. Bolero, Mandolin Club.
13. Fair Harvard, America, Glee Club.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.