Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

THE Boston Sunday Journal has secured exclusive rights for the publication of an illustrated article by Mr. Arthur Lovering, Harvard's record-breaking strong man, on training for increase of strength and also a complete and exclusive article prepared under his direction on the methods and value of the strength tests used by himself and other men of muscle. The Sunday Journal will also publish the authoritative signed report by Dr. Sargent on the tests this week in which Mr. Lovering broke all records.

Leave your order for the Sunday Journal with your news dealer without fail.

4 2

TUTORING.- Thorough drill in undergraduate work and for all examinations. Greek, Latin, Semitic, German. Experience and best references. Max Benshimol, A. M., 48 Highland avenue, Cambridge, off Broadway. tf

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's class for beginners commences Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Private Lessons. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. 1-e o d-tf

WILL the man who last night took from Memorial Hall a Collins and Fairbanks black derby hat, with a weed on it, marked H. W. F. on the inside, please return it to the auditor's office. 3 2

TUTORING.- Semitic 6. 12, 14, 15, Greek 10, Philosophy 5, History, 1, 9, 10, 12, 19, Fine Arts 4, Government 1.

W. W. NOLEN, 2 Manter Hall.78 tf

LESSONS in Boxing.- Harvard men desiring instruction please communicate with Wm. S. Gordon, CRIMSON office. Terms: Single lessons, $1.00; six lessons, $5.00. 8 6

STUDENTS will find at Boardman's, Tremont Building, Boston, New Shirtings in wash stuffs for outing and golf in confined patterns.

LOST.- A pair of eye-glasses in the Yard, in one of the streets surrounding it, or in Memorial Hall. Finder will please leave at the office of the CRIMSON. 3 3