Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Advocate.

The present Advocate contains several interesting stories, none of which, however, are worthy of especial praise. The short sketch, "When the Lepers Left Kalalan, " is the best piece of writing in the number. The anonymous author has started out in a style of story not often found in a college paper, and worthy of more cultivation. "Dexter's Discovery" is a new version of a story we have all read before either in the Advocate or in some other college magazine. It seems rather a waste of good material that so many men should try their hands at this same old theme. The same criticism may be applied to "The Way of the World," which moreover, savors a good deal of "Harvard Episodes." For the rest of the fiction the "Reminiscences of the P. O.," in an interesting account of some freshmen oarsmen at Poughkeepsie, and "Their Class Dinner" is a slight sketch of three men who held an unsuccessful rival class dinner by themselves. The poetry in the number consists of a "Song-The Lover and the Wind," "Quatrains," and lines to "W. G. T."