Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

IN glancing over the list of best records at Harvard, it seems extremely probable that, with the inducement offered in the Echo Prize Medal, several of them will be bettered at the approaching Spring Meeting; and as, however wisely the judges may decide, it would be difficult to give a correct decision as to the respective merits of a man who happened to "break" the record in the Mile Run, for example, and one who secured the Running High Jump, it would seem that dissatisfaction is likely to ensue in the awarding of the trophy. The suggestion therefore may not seem out of place, that the medal be awarded to any man who beats the best American College record, a list of which will be found in our Sporting Column this week. It might be urged that there is the same objection to this disposition of the medal as to the other, but the objection exists in so modified a degree, owing to the superiority of the Intercollegiate records, and the consequent unlikelihood of more than one being broken, that the idea seems worth the careful consideration, at east, of the Athletic Association.