Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Weld Crews in the Harlem Regatta.

The Weld senior and junior crews which are to row in the Harlem Regatta on Monday will leave Cambridge tonight. They will go by the Norwich line to New York, and stay at the Murray Hill Hotel. Both crews are in splendid condition for the race, which is to be a mile and a half. The senior crew has lately done some especially fast work. They are rowing in the new shell built for them by Davy and it has proved itself a splendid boat. The recent addition of Boardman '99 and McDuffie '99 to the crew has materially strengthened it. The crew as a whole is rowing a rather high stroke, but it retains great length and a strong finish. Donovan, who has been coaching the men daily, considers it the fastest Weld crew he has yet turned out. G. Orton '97, coxswain, was yesterday elected captain.

They will have as contestants the Columbia 'varsity crew and the Bohemian Club.

Following is the order of the crew with the weight of the men:

Stroke, Boardman, 165; 7, McDuffie; 167; 6, Tilton, 172; 5, Sheafe, 162; 4, C. Wood, 173; 3, A. DuBois, 154; 2, P. Davis, 168; bow, T. Pierce, 160; G. Orton '97, Coxswain, 99.

The Junior crew has until recently been rowing as an intermediate eight. They have been very much strengthened by the placing of C. H. Morrill 1900 at stroke. The crew is fast and lively and in a mile and a half have shown some good time.

They will meet the Columbia freshman crew and the New York Athletic Club juniors.

The order of the crew with the weights of the men is as follows:

Stroke, C. H. Morrill, 135; 7, G. O. Clark, 157; 6, J. H. Lee, 173; 5, C. Butler, 171; 4, H. Coonley, 162; 3, G. B. Hawes, 150; 2, B. Schlesinger, 158; bow, N. F. Ayre, 161; H. G. Wadleigh, coxswain, 105.