Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Faculty Resolutions.

At the Faculty meeting yesterday afternoon the following votes were adopted: "That this Faculty desires to thank the graduates and friends of the University who promptly provided 300 rifles for the use of the students engaged in military drill." "That all questions relating to the academic status of students under the charge of the Faculty who have left or may (with the approval, in case of minors, of their parents or guardians) leave the University to enter military or naval service will be considerately dealt with by the Faculty at the proper time, each case on its own merits." Also "That this Faclty recommends to all students under its charge who desire to become qualified for military service that they take part in the drill going on at the University."

It was also voted that the rules relating to the thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Science be amended by the insertion of the word "final," so as to read "which [the thesis] must be presented and accepted before the candidate is admitted to final examination;" "No candidate is admitted to final examination till his thesis has been approved by the Committee."