Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

RATTLE says that the big was canoe at the Riverside Recreation Grounds is just his idea of an old Viking boat, and that at the next River carnival he means to man it with a Viking crew.

LIGHT BATTERY A, M. V. M.- If they go into the U. S. Service may not need English Cricketing Suits this season, but L. P. Hollander and Co., who have just imported a large assortment of these goods wish to call attention of all Harvard men to them. 61 tf

DANA CHAMBERS.- Three choice corner singles. Large window seats. All quartered oak finish. Best of plumbing. Steam heat. Gas and electric light. Hard wood floors. Send for pamphlet or call at Cambridge Savings Bank, Cambridge.

TYPEWRITING.- Apply at Thurston's.

THE business of the Harvard Cycle Co. is carried on in the store of Newman the Shoeman.

PRESCOTT HALL.- A few suites for next year; study, two bed-rooms and bath-room with outside window; gymnasium and shower in basement; prices reduced. Apply to janitor or to Ellis and Melledge.

A SPECIAL offer to the Harvard students this season. The best suit for value ever offered at twenty-five dollars. Call and examine. L. Pinkos, Tailor, 1122 Mass. Ave., Cambridge. tf