Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
The thirteenth season of the Music Hall Promenade Concerts opens next Monday under the management of F. R. Comee '75, assistant manager of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. The programme will be as follows:
1. American March, Ganne.
2. Overture, "Domino Noir," Auber.
3. Waltz, "Harlequin's Voyage," Zach.
4. Selection, "Madame Angot," Lecocq.
5. Ballet Music from "The Queen of Sheba," Goldmark.
6. Two Entr'actes from "Carmen," Bizet.
7. Waltz, "Kaiser," Strauss.
8. Introduction to Act 1, "Lohengrin," Wagner.
9. Potpourri, "Offenbachiana," Conradi.
10. Mazourka, "La Mousme," Ganne.
11. American Fantasy, Bendix.
12. March, "Stars and Stripes Forever," Sousa.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.