Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. 1y

A CLUB table for 10 or 12 can be accommodated in the private dining room of the Crimson Cafe. 19 12t

TO RENT.- Furnished suites or single rooms at 771 Main street. 29 6t

ALL clubs that wish to be in the Index this year are requested to send a list of their members to W. F. Garcelon, 381 Harvard street.

C. H. Beckwith.W. F. Garcelon.29 tf

WANTED.- Roommate in 40 Grays. Call evenings. 31 3t

I DESIRE to share college room with a student now holding one. Address, J. C. R., Leavitt and Peirce.

HISTORY 1 SEMINARS.- Section B (Roman History) at 2.30 p. m. Section A at 7.30 p. m. C. E. Whittmore, Jr., 45 Hastings. Fee for each, $3.00.

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

PROF. MARTIN ROEDER (Director Orpheus Mus. Society) 815 Main street, Cambridge, Mass., (179A Tremont street, Boston,) leading exponent of the celebrated Lamperti method in America, will receive a limited number of students of singing (ballad, classic song, oratorio, opera,) Apply for circulars at above address. Will be in Cambridge every Saturday, 10-4 o'clock. 4t m, th

HISTORY I.- Summarized notes upon the lectures and reading up to date, arranged in a helpful system of parallel columns, are now ready at Thurston's.

TUTORING in English 9 for hour examination. Apply by letter, or between 3 and 4 p. m., at Stoughton 12.

P. L. HORNE, Gr.32 2t