Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
The programme for tonight's promenade concert in Music Hall is as follows:
1. Coronation March, Meyerbeer.
2. Overture, "Fra Diavolo," Auber.
3. Spanish Serenade, Metra.
4. Selection. "Brigands," Offenbach.
5. Ballet Music, "Ueber Allen," Lassen.
6. Hungarian Dances, Brahms.
7. Largo, Haendel.
Solo Violin, Mr. Schnitzler.
8. Offenbachiana, Conradi.
9. Selection, "Fatinitza," Suppe.
10. Waltz, "Blue Daunbe, Strauss.
11. Polka, "Libelle," Strauss.
12. March, "Macarena," Behr.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.