Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

The sophomore crew will go to a training table on April 8.

Cambridge easily beat Oxford in the race on Saturday.

Burrington, the pitcher of the Tuft college nine has been coached by John Clarkson.

The engagement of J. W. Merrill, '89, to Miss Marion Raymond of Cambridge is announced.

The idea of "arm pads" which were used by Columbia in the tug-of-war on Saturday originated at Yale.

The Yale crew will remain in New Haven during the Easter recess and will be coached by Bob Cook.

Professor John Williams White has been elected chairman of the auditing committee in place of Professor Chaplain who has gone to Mexico on account of trouble with his eyes.

Only fourteen men are now trying for the Yale freshman crew.

A cricket team of non-professionals under the captainship of Alfred Shaw, may make a tour of Canada next Autumn.

The university crew rowed in a shell Saturday afternoon for the second time this year. The Boston Athletic crew is still rowing daily,

There is a movement on foot at Yale to provide a cup to be given to the man who makes the best foot ball kicking record during ten years.

The Yale News advises the formation of a University Camera Club to take the place of the New Haven Camera Club which recently disbanded.

The seats for the Melrose concert, to be given the fifteenth of April by the freshman Glee and the 'varsity Banjo Clubs, have been sold.

Professor William J. Tucker, D. D of the Andover Theological Seminary, will occupy the pulpit at the Appleton chapel tomorrow evening.

There will be an exhibition of fencing, sabre, sparring and club swinging on Friday evening April 5, at 8 o'clock in the gymnasium of the Boston Athletic club.

The Saint Paul School will send a cricket team on a Canadian tour this spring. Next year the team will go to Europe. The International Association is to arrange the dates.