Radcliffe Class Day.

The Senior Class Day of Radcliffe College will be held Tuesday evening, June 22, from 8 to 11 p. m. As has been the custom in former years, Class Day will be a reception given by the Seniors in the Fay House and grounds, but this year more room has been secured by the use of Brown and Nichols building and Vaughn House. A tent is to be placed on the tennis courts where there will be dancing.

The ladies who are to receive are Mrs. Agassiz, President of Radcliffe College; Miss Irwin, Dean; Miss Alice Longfellow, Miss Lillian Wing, and the class officers. The class officers are: President, Miss C. L. Humphrey; vice-president, Miss Mand Wood; secretary, Miss A. F. Stratton; treasurer, Miss E. A. Winship.

The Class Day Committee: Miss Grace W. Landrum, Miss Kate D. Griswold, Miss A. F. Stratton.

The members of the Invitation Committee are: Miss Florence A. Locke, chairman; Miss Gertrude F. Hall, Miss Kate P. Chase.

The members of the Commencement and Baccalaureate Committee are Miss E. A. Winship, chairman, Miss Cora O. Goldthwaite.

June 28 will be Commencement Day. The Rev. Reuen Thomas of Brookline will preach the Baccalaureate sermon.