Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
The programme for the Promenade Concert tonight at Music Hall will be as follows:
1. March, "El Capitan," Sousa.
2. Overture, "Pique Dame," Suppe.
3. Waltz, "Morgenblatter," Strauss.
4. Selection, "Cavalleria Rusticana," Mascagni.
5. Overture, "Mignon," A. Thomas.
6. Menuet, Bulzoni.
7. Bal Costume, Rubinstein.
8. Finale, "Lohengrin," Wagner.
9. Overture, "Orpheus aux Enfers," Offenbach.
10. Intermezzo, "Naila," Delibes.
11. Rococo Menuet, Muller-Berghaus.
12. Oriental March, Zach.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.