Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

THE CREWS.

Last Practice Today.- Band Will Leave the Yard at 4.15.

The University and Freshman crews leave for New London tomorrow morning. A special car will leave the square at 9 o'clock, in time for the 10.03 train from the Providence station. The crews will arrive at Red Top in time for lunch and will row on the Thames in the evening.

It is felt that some open recognition of the work of the crews and the importance of the approaching intercollegiate race should be made by the undergraduates this afternoon. Every man should join the procession that will start from the Yard at 4.15 o'clock, and, headed by the band, march to the boat house to cheer the crews. Such a send-off has been customary for the past two years, and besides giving everyone an opportunity to watch the last rowing of the crew in Cambridge, the demonstration is of great value to the members of the crew themselves.

The order of the eight in which it will row to day has been but recently decided upon. It is as follow:

Stroke, Dobyns; 7, Biddle; 6, Perkins; 5, Harding; 4, Higginson; 3, Wadsworth; 2, Blake; bow, Derby. The recent changes have had the effect of steadying the boat and improving the general work of the men. On Saturday, President Eliot and Professor Hollis accompanied Mr. Lehmann on the launch and watched with much interest the practice of the crew.