Notice.

To appear in this column, notices must be left at the office before 9 p. m.

'VARSITY BASEBALL. - No practice today.

P. W. WHITTEMORE.FRESHMAN BASEBALL. - No practice today.

B. H. HAYES, Temp. Capt.The trial of candidates for the Mandolin Club will be held at 26 Holyoke street, Wednesday, March 6, at 7 o'clock.

++

W. MCKITTRICK, Sec.'97 CREW. - Row at 2.45 p.m. today.

F. K. KERNAN.LACROSSE. - Candidates should be more regular in their work. Old players are urged to keep in good condition and to come into the team training as much as possible. Strong, active men are urged to learn the game.

ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY. - Evening prayer will be read at Grays 17 every week-day evening during Lent at 6.40 p.m. sharp. The service will be over at 7.05. All are cordially invited.

WELD BOAT CLUB. - All persons having boats or canoes stored in the Weld Boat House are requested to send their names with a description of their boats to the secretary. After April 1st the club will not be responsible for the safe-keeping of any boat whose owner does not report.

W. S. YOUNGMAN, Sec.,

14 3t

61 Hastings.CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION. Sailor Mission. Regular meeting on Saturday, at 7 p.m. in Holden Chapel. The names of the men who will go out on Sunday next are posted on the bulletin. Any member of the University is cordially invited to go with us. We start every Sunday at 9 a.m., sharp, from Harvard Square.

E. VON MACH.