Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day
Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals
Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99
Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act
U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event
The programme for the Promenade Concert tonight at Music Hall will be as follows:
1. Sampson-Dewey March, Heindl.
2. At a Georgia Camp Meeting, Mills.
3. Manila Patrol, Meecham.
4. Pomone Waltz, Waldteufel.
5. Suite, "Peer Gynt," Grieg.
6. Overture on American Airs, Moses.
7. Narcissus, Nevin.
Serenade for String Orchestra, Strube.
8. College Overture, Moses.
9. Husarenritt, Spindler.
10. Liberty Bell March, Sousa.
11. Estudiantina Waltz, Waldteufel.
12. Your Favorite, "Stars and Stripes Forever," Sousa.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.