Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Official Notice.

HARVARD COLLEGE LIBRARY.- Students who leave Cambridge for the Vacation must first return all books borrowed from the Library.

ENGLISH BC.- Seniors may obtain their manuscripts at 18 Little's Block, Friday and Saturday, from ten till one.

MEMBERS of the class of '98 who took English C before their Senior year may obtain their forensics at Sever 10 on Friday, June 10, 2.30-5 p. m.

ENGLISH B, English 22, Section II.- Themes written in the year 1895-96 will be returned to Seniors at 18 Grays Hall today, tomorrow and Saturday. Themes not called for on those days will be destroyed.

NOTICE TO SENIORS.- English A: Members of this course during the academic year 1894-95 may obtain their themes in Sever 1. Among the themes are those of men who left college early, of men who have gone to the war, and of men who have died. I shall esteem it a favor if friends of these men will see that their themes reach the hands of those to whom they should go.

B. S. HURLBUT.MATH. 2.- Mr. Ashton will be in Sever 24, Thursday and Friday, 9-11.

ENGLISH 6.- On Friday and Saturday mornings, from 9.30-1, I shall be at Little's 7 to confer with any members of the course who may wish to see me regarding their year's work. A schedule for reserving time may be found on the door of Little's 7.

H. L. PRESCOTT.