Club Crews.

There have been several slight changes in the plans for fall rowing. The race for the graded crews of the two boat clubs will be held on Thursday, November sixteenth, instead of on the seventeenth, as previously arranged. This change was made to enable the men to attend the dinner to last year's crew, which will be held on the evening of the seventeenth. Instead of the two first crews having a separate race, it is probable that all four graded crews will race together. The distance of the Freshman race, which will be rowed on November eleventh, has been shortened to one mile and a half. Three crews from each club will take part in this race.

All of the club crews are showing considerable improvement, except the second Newell which has been kept back by frequent changes in the make-up. Now that the order of the crew has been finally decided upon, there ought to be a change for the better. The race on the sixteenth promises to be very close between the two first crews, and the second eights are also very evenly matched. Most of the Freshmen who rowed in last year's interscholastic series are now at the Weld, but there is an abundance of good material at the other club, so that the Freshman race also should be well contested.