The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

The Dinner to the Debaters

A banquet in honor of the recent victories won by the University and class debating teams was given by the University Debating Club at the Lenox Hotel, Boston, last night. About a hundred men were present from the four classes and in addition several graduates as guests. S. B. Rosenthal, President of the University Debating Club, was toastmaster. The following toasts were responded to: "Coaching," W. S. Youngman '95; "Ancient History," R. C. Bolling '99; "Oratory," Mr. J. L. Winter; "Politics," Hon. F. W. Dallinger '95; "Impromptu Speaking," R. C. Ringwalt 3L; "The Future," Professor Baker; "Graduate Feeling," R. C. Surbridge '89. Speeches were also made, for the University team, by R. C. Bruce '02, M. Seasongood 1L.; for the Senior team, by W. T. Foster '01; for the Sophomore team, by J. H. Rich '03; and for the Freshman team, by, J. W. Scott '04. A souvenir loving-cup was presented by M. Seasongood, for the University team, to W. S. Youngman '95, who coached them for the Yale debate.

Mr. Surbridge then presented the John D. Long medals to these men: R. C. Bruce '02, M. Seasongood 1L., and H. P. Chandler '01. The following men received Surbridge cnps: R. C. Bruce '02, M. Seasongood 1L., H. P. Chandler '01, W. Catchings '01, P. E. Fitzpatrick '02, W. T. Foster '01, D. C. Hirsch '01, T. H. Reed '01, G. W. Hinkley '03, J. H. Rich '03, A. J. Hammerslough '03, J. W. Scott '04, A. A. Ballantine '04, N. A. Higgins '04, P. A. Atherton 1L., R. W. Sprague '97 and S. R. Wrightington '97.