ATHLETIC FEES REDUCED.

WELD AND NEWELL BOAT CLUBS.

The fee for membership in the Weld or Newell Boat Club for the balance of the College year will be $2.50. A membership card will entitle the holder to a locker in the boat house without extra charge and to the use of the club's equipment, subject to the rules of the club.

All present members of either club, who have paid their dues for this year, can obtain new membership cards, without further payment, by applying at the office of the Association. It is necessary that all old members obtain these cards, as no other cards will be recognized at either boat house. No person can row from either the Weld or the Newell boat hose unless he is a member of the club from which he rows, and presents his membership ticket to the keeper of the boat house.

Membership tickets may be obtained at Leavitt & Peirce's, Amee's, and at the office of the Association, 19 Grays Hall. Old members can obtain their new cards at the office of the Association only. R. C. BOLLING,   President Newell Club.   D. D. EVANS,   President Weld Club.